Keystone Corporation Metal Finishing
Keystone Corporation has provided high quality industrial metal finishing and metal plating since 1928. You can depend on our extensive experience in a wide range of processes to ensure professional results and on-time delivery for all your plating needs. We are ISO-compliant and can certify to all applicable commercial, automotive, aerospace, and military specifications.
(check out our Metal Plating page for detailed descriptions)
- Anodizing - Clear, Black, and Hardcoat
- Electroless Nickel - Mid and High Phosphorous Formulations
- Cadmium - Clear, Yellow, Black, and Olive Drab
- Zinc - Clear, Yellow, Black, and Olive Drab
- Nickel - Bright and Sulfamate
- Tin - Bright, Matte, and Stannate
- Tin/Lead (Solder)- Bright and Matte
- Trialloy (White Bronze)
- Conversion Coatings - Chemical Film for Aluminum, Phosphate for Steel
- Other Processes - Passivation, Pickel-Passivation, Electropolishing, Cleaning for Oxygen Service
We have one of the largest electroless nickel plating installations in the United States, and can also anodize aluminum parts up to 10' in length. Our precious metals plating division regularly and safely handles the tiniest most delicate parts. You can trust us with your work, whether big or small.
Please consider us for all of your finishing needs. To send us a quote request, please click here.
2929 Main Street
Buffalo, New York 14214
Phone: (800) 880-9747 or (716) 832-1232
Fax: (716) 836-8885
Email: [email protected]